Book an Appointment with us Click Here !   Book an Appointment with us Click Here !   Book an Appointment with us Click Here !

The New Year is the right time to start a new thing in your daily life. Many people make resolutions to stay fit and healthy. So, why not take care of your oral health or dental health too? The mouth is the entry part of the human body for in-taking healthy food. Having good oral health or dental health helps you stay away from different diseases like diabetes, strokes, and heart disease.

Children need to establish good oral habits at an early age so they will keep a good oral routine for a lifetime. Make your child’s habit of brushing teeth twice a day for a healthy life.

So, here are some tips that will help you keep good Dental health:-

Flossing Routine

Flossing once is very important for your oral health. A study says that toothbrushes only reach 60% of your teeth’s surface and to clean the remaining 40% you have to floss because it’s the only way for removing plaques. Flossing provides benefits only when done perfectly. Using a C Shape while flossing will help you in removing plaque between your teeth and under the gum line. Doing floss too hard also increases the risk of damaging gums.

So when you visit your dentist for your next appointment makes sure to take time on how to floss correctly.

Use a Good Toothbrush

Using a soft and gentle toothbrush helps you brush your teeth in the best way. Using a hard brush will hurt your gums and, this will cause oral health issues.

These days’ electric toothbrushes are also available in the market and it is also a good option for brushing teeth as this is also the most effective way to remove plaque from your mouth.

So while buying a new brush you can consider both toothbrushes and consult your dental clinic for this.

 Brush your tongue as well

As we all know our tongue has millions of bacteria living in it and might contribute to plaque buildup ensuing in cavities. It contains taste buds that could cause bad breath. When you brush, make sure to softly brush your tongue as properly to remove Bacteria.

Avoid sugar intake

Sugar intake is the main reason which increases the risks of developing cavities. Limiting sweets and using some substitutions can help you in avoiding the high level of sugar intake. Using sugar-free gums after a meal will help wash away the harmful bacteria until you brush your teeth. On the special occasion when you eat sweets some hard and sticky sweets stay on the teeth and mix with the plaque and can cause some oral health issues.

Conclusion

If you feel any type of pain or sensitivity in your gum area then you must have to visit a dentist for a quick checkup, they will let you know about your oral issues and solve all your dental problems.

So these are some tips by which you can avoid getting dental problems. We recommend you to visit Jai Jinendra dental clinic in Jaipur, once a quarter so that you can stay up to date on your oral health. Discover best dentist in Jaipur – Dr. Lalit Garg, and Dr. Priyanka Garg at Jai Jinendra dental Hospital.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Are you searching for the best dentist near me in Jaipur, India? Are you looking for the best endodontist near me? Are you looking for the best periodontist near me? Contact Dr. Lalit Garg, best endodontist and best periodontist in Jaipur, India.

Are you looking for the best children's dentist near me in Jaipur, India? Are you searching for the best pediatric dentist near me in Jaipur, India? Book an appointment with Dr. Priyanka Garg and Dr. Lalit Garg best dentist in Jaipur and your best pediatric dentist in Jaipur, India.

Dr. Lalit Garg best dentist in Jaipur and Children's dentist Dr. Priyanka Garg best dentist in Jaipur running Jai Jinendra Dental Hospital (JJDH) is one of the leading oral healthcare dental hospitals in Jaipur, India. JJDH dental hospital is equipped with all the latest and advanced dental technologies. JJDH provides you the best dental care at an affordable cost as we look for the utmost care of a smile on your face.

Copyright by Jai Jinendra Hospital. All rights reserved.