Full mouth rehabilitation is the way of rebuilding or restoring the missing teeth in both the lower and upper jaws. There are various situations which results in need of full mouth rehabilitation like:
- Loss of teeth due to decay.
- Injured or fractured teeth.
- Worn teeth due to long term acid erosion.
- Pain in jaw and muscles while eating.
PHASES OF FULL MOUTH REHABILITATION-
Full mouth rehabilitation is not a one or two treatment; it may around 12 months or more, depending on the condition of your mouth. There are various phases in reconstruction of teeth are as followed:
- Teeth cleaning and care.
- Lengthening of crown for sound teeth structure.
- Contouring gum tissue for better smile
- Temporary restorations for new teeth.
- Now, placement of permanent restoration of ceramic or ceramic supported by metal or combo of both.
- Orthodontics for proper movement and functioning of your teeth.
- Dental implant and rehabilitation.
- Tissue grafting for stability of your teeth.
Dr. Lalit Garg and Dr. Priyanka Garg in Jaipur, India are one of the best full mouth reconstruction dentists near me.