Experience Exceptional Endodontic Care in Jaipur: Entrust Your Oral Health to Highly Trained Specialists Who Diagnose and Treat Complex Tooth Pain Causes, Including Tooth Abscesses, Through Advanced Techniques and Expertise.
Know More about Endodontic Care in Jaipur
- Endodontists are highly trained dental specialists who repair tissues inside your teeth or tooth.
- First, they diagnose the reason for your complex tooth pain.
- Suppose they discover an infection in your teeth known as tooth abscesses, and then perform dental treatment to cure you from complex tooth pain.
- They also perform complex root canal treatment, and various other dental procedures to make you get relieve from pain.
- Endodontists perform root canal treatments and other procedures to relieve pain.
- The main aim of the Endodontist is to save your tooth.
Who is an Endodontist?
An Endodontist is a dentist, a highly qualified and trained dental specialist, or a dental surgeon who solves complex tooth problems affecting your tooth pulp.
What is tooth “Pulp”?
- In the deep inside of your tooth, blood vessels, nerves, and other tissues, a combination of this is called tooth “pulp”.
- While looking at your teeth in the mirrors, you can see only the outer part, known as enamel.
- So, an Endodontist plays a role and cure complex tooth pulp-related pain.
- They use advanced dentistry to cure complex tooth pain due to tooth root issues and dental pulp issues.
Know what an Endodontist does?
- If your tooth is decayed or severely damaged, then an Endodontist, a dental specialist, diagnoses and treats the complex tooth pain causes.
- Not only do they make to relieve complex tooth pain, but aim to save your natural tooth.
Why should you visit a nearby Endodontist?
Here are some main reasons why a tooth pulp or tooth root tissue arises:-
1. Tooth decay happens because you are not caring about your gums and due to poor oral health care. Bad oral health is responsible for the rise of cavities that damage your tooth’s inside tissues. The decay of the tooth causes infection in the tooth pulp tissues, responsible for death (necrosis) or inflammation (pulpitis). So you have to visit a nearby Endodontist.
2. Hard falls and accidents may cause tooth injuries, in that case, you should visit Endodontist.
3. If ”Pus”, builds up inside your gums or tooth, commonly known as a Tooth abscess – this is due to the bacteria getting inside your tooth or gum, immediately visit Endodontist.
4. The damaged tooth is responsible for the bacteria to make a home inside your tooth.
Procedures of Endodontist
Have you heard of the World “Root Canal Treatment”? Endodontists also called Root Canal Dentists, as they equip with special-art-of-state dental specialties to perform RCT because they are highly trained and experts in RCT dental treatment.
Here is the list of multiple procedures that an Endodontist Performs:-
1. Root Canal Treatment: – Removal of the infected or damaged tooth pulp.
2. Endodontic surgery: – Dental root issue surgery called apicoectomy specialist to remove the problematic end or tip of the tooth and teeth root.
3. Dental implant surgery: – Restore the original functioning of teeth with the help of a dental implant.
4. Emergency dental surgery:- Repair complex dental injuries and tooth infections.
5. Endodontic retreatment:- If your previous RCT treatment doesn’t heal you, then Endodontist replaces and removes the dental materials and performs new operations.
Know how an Endodontist performs tooth testing:-
They are highly trained dental specialists to diagnose all kinds of complex tooth pain and oral pain issues with the help of advanced dentistry technology. Here are some procedures that an Endodontist can perform during endodontic teeth testing:-
1. Dental X-rays – captured you’re inside tooth details and tissues.
2. Teeth tapping – teeth are sensitive towards tapping, as it helps Endodontists to get clues regarding teeth inflation.
3. Cold or Hot Swabs: – testing your teeth in different temperatures to know the exact teeth issues.
Let’s Compare an Endodontist with a Dentist:-
All worldwide Endodontists are dentists. It is also a fact that less than 3% of dentists get extra special dental training to become an Endodontist.
An Endodontist is a highly experienced and trained oral healthcare provider who diagnoses and treats complex tooth root issues.
So, are you thinking that Endodontist is different from a dentist? No, it is not true because an Endodontist is a special dentist who is also known by these names:-
1. Orthodontist: – A dental specialist who corrects your bites and straightens your teeth.
2. Endodontist: – A dental specialist near you who diagnoses and treats the conditions inside your tooth responsible for tooth pain.
3. Oral surgeon: – Performs complex surgery on your jawbone, gums, and teeth. A special dentist removes your wisdom tooth, then known as a maxillofacial surgeon.
4. Periodontist: – A dental specialist who diagnoses and treats the conditions around your surrounding teeth i.e. jawbones, and gums.
What do you feel after endodontic treatment is done?
- It depends upon how complex your tooth pain issue is and its severity. The endodontic diagnoses and treatments are outpatient, which means after the treatment a dental patient soon goes home. It is also true that after root canal treatment, you feel slight discomfort.
- After the endodontic treatment, your tooth or mouth feels sore for a few days. If problems like Lower Jaw Fracture Repair mandibular symphysis, that discomfort last for longer. You will get pain relief medications to get relief from pain, and to fight any infection.
- So, it is important to follow all the instructions that your Endodontist provides you to get relief after the endodontic procedure.
One of the most important questions is when you should call an Endodontist.
Well, the answer is immediate, if you got tooth pain, because it is the most sensitive part of our body; don’t make your tooth pain worse. Calling an Endodontist helps you get to decrease the chance of tooth damage and get in pain relief, as well as it helps you to save your natural tooth.
Here are certain tooth conditions based on these, you may call Endodontist:-
- If inflammation occurs near your gums and teeth.
- Complex or unbearable pain in your jaw or mouth.
- If your teeth are sensitive to hot or cold.
- Tooth damaged due to an accident or hard fall
- Tooth abscess
- Swelling or redness in your mouth is moving towards your cheek.
A note from Jai Jinendra Dental Hospital regarding Endodontic Care in Jaipur
Discover Exceptional Endodontic Care in Jaipur: Our highly trained and experienced team of Endodontists utilizes advanced dentistry technology to diagnose and treat complex causes of tooth pain. If you’re experiencing severe tooth pain, reach out immediately for the specialized help of our Endodontists. Our dental specialists pinpoint the causes of tooth pain and perform advanced endodontic procedures to provide relief from complex tooth pain and discomfort. Not only do our Endodontists focus on alleviating pain symptoms, but they also strive to preserve your natural tooth. Take your tooth pain seriously and seek our expert dental care for effective solutions.
For more info, you can also check out Endodontist Detail Guide